This webinar aims at providing: A general overview of the way in which the drafting and negotiation of consortium agreements should be addressed in H2020, with a focus on IP provisions.
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What is a consortium agreement?
- When should the consortium agreement be signed, and by whom?
- Which model consortium agreements are available, and for which types of projects?
- Which issues should a consortium agreement deal with?
- Regarding IP: which GA rules should not be contradicted by the CA?
- Regarding IP: which are the areas in which GA rules leave flexibility for the CA?
- Regarding IP: how to use the CA as a tool: examples of clauses to add to your draft
Registration: The registration will be opened on the 17 October.