Zum Kalender hinzufügen
13. Juni 2018 um 10:00 – 12:00
European IPR Helpdesk Office Brüssel
European IPR Helpdesk
We warmly invite you to join our networking event „IP&Coffee“ in our Brussels office.
During this IP&Coffee session our expert will present the topic „Impact and Innovation in H2020“ which will be also broadcasted online.
We start with a first chat and a coffee at 10.00 a.m.
Take the opportunity to network with other professionals in your field and to address your questions directly to our experts.
During the training participants will have the chance to learn about:
- Impact and innovation in Horizon 2020 project proposals
- Exploitation of project results
- Business landscape in project proposals
- Researchers‘ rights on project results
- IPR protection for project results
- State of the art, prior art definition – patent databases (e.g. Espacenet)
- Support and sources of information on IPR
Registration: Please register here …
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our premises.