This series of five one-hour virtual classroom sessions will introduce the main concepts of IP strategy. All those involved in IP management in technology-driven SMEs need to be able to communicate with their company’s business, R&D and legal people. The IP strategy modules will introduce participants to essential management principles and how to apply them to the strategic management of IP assets. The focus is on value-based strategies for IP creation, and IP value extraction as an integral part of innovation strategy.
You only need to register once for all five sessions:
- 1 March 2018, 14:00 CET (GMT +01:00)
- 8 March 2018, 14:00 CET (GMT +01:00)
- 15 March 2018, 14:00 CET (GMT +01:00)
- 22 March 2018, 14:00 CET (GMT +01:00)
- 29 March 2018, 14:00 CEST (GMT +02:00) Start of European Summer Time!
Technology-driven SMEs including Start-ups and their staff involved in IP management, staff of IP-related departments like R&D and legal departments as well as trainers and advisors focusing on support for SMEs.