Life Science PhD Meeting Innsbruck 2017 on the 18th and 19th of April, 2017 at the Center of Chemistry and Biomedicine (CCB) in Innsbruck.
The event features
- 4 outstanding plenary speakers
- 24 short presentations to be selected from the submitted abstracts
- a “Careers in Industry” Workshop, organised by WTZ and Standortagentur Tirol
- a smashing party
- Prof. Julia von Blume, Max-Planck-Institute of Biochemistry, Martinsried: Cargo sorting during protein secretion
- Prof. Catherina Becker, University of Edinburgh: Successful regeneration of the spinal cord
- Prof. Jörg Köhl from the University of Lübeck: Complement controls glucosylceramide accumulation and tissue inflammation in Gaucher disease
- Prof. Arnoud Sonnenberg form the Netherlands Cancer Institute in Amsterdam: Molecular basis of cell adhesion to the extracellular matrix
Registration is now open, the deadline for Abstract submission is the 1st of March!