Zum Kalender hinzufügen
18. April 2017 – 19. April 2017 ganztägig
CCB Zentrum für Chemie und Biomedizin
Life Science PhD Meeting Innsbruck 2017 on the 18th and 19th of April, 2017 at the Center of Chemistry and Biomedicine (CCB) in Innsbruck.
The event features
- 4 outstanding plenary speakers
- 24 short presentations to be selected from the submitted abstracts
- a “Careers in Industry” Workshop, organised by WTZ and Standortagentur Tirol
- a smashing party
- Prof. Julia von Blume, Max-Planck-Institute of Biochemistry, Martinsried: Cargo sorting during protein secretion
- Prof. Catherina Becker, University of Edinburgh: Successful regeneration of the spinal cord
- Prof. Jörg Köhl from the University of Lübeck: Complement controls glucosylceramide accumulation and tissue inflammation in Gaucher disease
- Prof. Arnoud Sonnenberg form the Netherlands Cancer Institute in Amsterdam: Molecular basis of cell adhesion to the extracellular matrix
Registration is now open, the deadline for Abstract submission is the 1st of March!