Basic IP Toolkit for SMEs – Hacks and Common Pitfalls
Level of Expertise: Basic
In order to raise awareness regarding IP in SMEs day to day activities, we need to understand their problems and connect them with useful information regarding IP rights.
This webinar will provide an overview of problems and mistakes that are committed while communicating to SMEs, suggesting possible solutions.
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What is the right way to communicate with SMEs when it comes to intellectual property rights?
- Common problems of SMEs in their day to day activities;
- Understand their problematics and connect them IP solutions
- Planning events with SMEs
- Effectively communicating IP relevant issues without losing SMEs attention;
- Main questions asked by SMEs regarding Intellectual Property
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)Prerequisites: General knowledge of intellectual property rights
Fee: The webinar will be offered free of charge.
Registration: The registration will open on the 22th of May.