Zum Kalender hinzufügen
29. Mai 2018 um 10:30 – 12:00
European IPR Helpdesk
Effective IP & Outreach Strategies Help Increase the Impact of Research and Innovation
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- Why should applicants/beneficiaries of Horizon 2020 projects care about communication, dissemination and exploitation?
- What are central definitions and concepts related to communication, dissemination and exploitation in Horizon 2020? What are distinctions, how do they relate?
- When do communication, dissemination and exploitation come into play?
- What role does IP and innovation management play in this context?
- What are central IP aspects to be considered?
- What are central steps in setting up a communication, dissemination and exploitation strategy?
- What are relevant and effective tools?
Speaker: Joerg Scherer, Stephanie Weber
Level of Expertise: Entry
Duration: 45 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee: The webinar is offered free of charge.