Level of Expertise: Intermediate/Advanced
Prerequisites: General knowledge of intellectual property
This webinar will make you familiar with key questions and aspects related to technology transfer.
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What is technology transfer and why is it important?
- What actors or institutions are providing assistance in technology transfer?
- How are technology screenings performed and why are they important?
- In what ways can I manage risk before and during the technology transfer process?
- How does technology licensing work and what types of licences should I consider?
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Registration: The registration will open on the 27th of February.