WTZ West project partners
In this section, you can find all the WTZ West’s universities and associated partners working towards opening up new knowledge horizons for your business.
Who is the WTZ West?
Generating knowledge and making it accessible to the public in a profitable way – in a nutshell, that’s the mission of the project partners united by the Knowledge Transfer Centre West. Together with their associated partners, the universities of Salzburg, Innsbruck and Linz seek to drive a new culture of knowledge transfer and shared potentials that not only the project partners but also society and industry will benefit from.
You would like to know more about the individual project members?
In this section, you can find out about the participating partners of the WTZ West:
- University of Innsbruck (project coordination)
- Medical University Innsbruck
- Paris Lodron University of Salzburg
- Mozarteum University Salzburg
- University of Arts and Industrial Design Linz
- Johannes Kepler University Linz
Universities of Applied Sciences
- University of Applied Sciences Vorarlberg
- MCI – Management Center Innsbruck
- University of Applied Sciences Kufstein
- Salzburg University of Applied Sciences
- University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria
The Knowledge Transfer Centre West is an official member of TechnologieAllianz, which unites patent marketing agencies and technology transfer agencies in a single network – a nationwide association representing over 200 scientific institutes. Members of TechnologieAllianz support each other in the transfer of usually patent-protected technologies from science to industry. For more information, please visit http://www.technologieallianz.de
Austrian Knowledge Transfer Centres
Austria has three regional Austrian Knowledge Transfer Centres all founded in 2014. In addition to the WTZ West, our mission is supported by the Knowledge Transfer Centre East sowie das Knowledge Transfer Centre South.
The Knowledge Transfer Centre West is supported by austria wirtschaftsservice and the Nationalstiftung für Forschung, Technologie und Innovation.